Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Summer roadtrip through St. Louis

Warning....this is my 1st post that I've done on my own, I think I did good. On our way to Virginia Beach, we stopped in St. Louis and stayed with Geoff's aunt and uncle, Roy and Cheryle. Right as we got there our car broke down and so we ended up staying almost a week instead of the night. So in our same clothes, they took us to see downtown and we saw the Arch and went through the original St. Louis Train Station. We also went by the Temple and took pictures. It sucked having to fix our car in the middle of the trip but we were so lucky that it happened when it did, and got to spend some time with them. We absolutely loved St. Louis, it's so green and so much culture.... More posts of the summer trip to come.....

6 comments:

Joy said...

finally a blog from you...and you are alive, hooray! Like the hair, now you look exactly like your sisters!! miss you, I am coming to L.A. next week, just me and Paityn

Megan said...

YAY for St. Louiiiii! :) That picture you took of the temple and the freeway is 1 mile from my aunt's house. And, that is also where I got on the freeway every morning when I did my internship there 10 yrs ago. Crazy.

malibumoons said...

YAY! It looks Great! Nice job girly. Let me know when you wanna get together again and learn some more... (o my, the dot dot dot)

Bethany said...

Hi Chandi! Love the pics and sorry about the car--something interesting all seems to happen on trips. You two are so cute!

Bethany

kim edvarchuk said...

Update update update...What are the Hammels up to these days!????

Where are you guys!

malibumoons said...

I know seriously guys..if I didn't live just up the street, i would be pretty bugged cause you never update your blog. Love!